|ENG | 中文|
1. There is no bib number for Participants in the hiking program. Please do not fasten the bib number for proper route guidance.
2. There is a leave luggage center on site. Participants’ luggage can be kept in the leave luggage center.
3. A certificate will be issued to 16 km participants who can complete the whole course in 2 hours and 30 minutes and 5 km participants who can complete the whole course in 1 hour and 30 minutes. Macao participants can collect their certificates after 15 November, and Hong Kong participants’ certificates will be mailed to the address of the registration form.
4. The organiser will set a time interval at the short and long line diverging point set at 4.8km. If the 16km participants fail to reach the position within 45 minutes after the start of the race, organiser will mark the number bib and signal the participants to withdraw. If participants continue to walk on the course, it will be regarded as their personal behavior and not related to the event.
5. All personal data submitted will only be used for the purpose of this activity and our promotion and promotion of other environmental protection or sports activities in the future.
6. We reserve the right to make the final decision on all matters related to this event.
In case of any discrepancy between the English version and the Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail.